Neo Apps: Synergy?

Alessandro Iurlano alessandro.iurlano at
Thu Sep 6 17:51:28 CEST 2007

On 9/6/07, Tilman Baumann <tilman at> wrote:
> Jeffrey Thomas wrote:
> > Anyone know if Synergy (client), which allows for mouse/keybd/clipbd sharing between two or more computers, will be available on the Neo?
> >

> Should be easy to make a package. Go ahead. ;)
> PS: I have not looked if it is already available. Maybe it is...

It is already available.
As I am a synergy user I did an on the fly build package and uploaded
to my online repository.
I did not test it as I am at work and without the NEO.

If you want to try it just add my repository and ipkg install synergy
src/gz armv4t