speeding up the flow of information

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Fri Sep 7 10:24:36 CEST 2007

Dear Community,

I'd like to introduce Michael Shiloh and Joachim "Roh" Steiger -- two
new members of the OpenMoko team. Their primary responsibility will be
to support you, the OpenMoko community developers. I'm sure you'll all
agree this is an extremely important (and too often neglected in this
project) role ;-)

This includes getting technical and non-technical information out to you
as quickly as possible, and also speeding your questions, ideas, and
concerns to the appropriate person inside OpenMoko.

Michael will focus more on North America and the Middle East while Roh
will help out with Europe. Other regions will be shared between them both.

Expect to hear more from them shortly.

-Sean