speeding up the flow of information

clare u5618 at perth.dialix.com.au
Sun Sep 9 07:29:32 CEST 2007

Hi Sean, and Michael and Joachim;
Sorry for late reply, Mailout was broken.

Pity this seems to have been submerged in mails about Apple.
However I hope that leads to much more emphasis on the documentation
side of the Open Source feature of the Neo1973 and OpenMoko itself.
THis is where, in my opinion the real strength of the product will
emerge. It is already evident in that a large number of people
paid about 10 times the cost of a functional phone from ebay,
even knowing it would take effort to get it usable.

So a very big Welcome to Michael and Roh.
clare