speeding up the flow of information

denis denis at planet-standard.de
Sun Sep 9 08:51:56 CEST 2007

Sean Moss-Pultz schrieb:
> On 9/9/07 clare wrote:
>> Hi Sean, and Michael and Joachim;
>> Sorry for late reply, Mailout was broken.
>>
>> Pity this seems to have been submerged in mails about Apple.
>> However I hope that leads to much more emphasis on the documentation
>> side of the Open Source feature of the Neo1973 and OpenMoko itself.
>> THis is where, in my opinion the real strength of the product will
>> emerge. It is already evident in that a large number of people
>> paid about 10 times the cost of a functional phone from ebay,
>> even knowing it would take effort to get it usable.
>
> I couldn't agree with you more. We've been talking a lot internally
> about how to get the quality (and quantity) of our documentation
> increasing.
>
> Michael and Roh will both be working on this a lot in the (very) near
> future.
>
> If there are things that you would specifically like to see please let
> us know.
>
> -Sean

One thing could be an offical roadmap that gets updated in the Wiki.
(perhaps a locked site) I've seen so much talks in the german Ubuntu
forum about Neo 1973 / openmoko and there are several release dates
flying  around and so it would be useful if I or someone else could link
to an official roadmap.

Regards, Denis