speeding up the flow of information

Ian Stirling OpenMoko at mauve.plus.com
Sun Sep 9 12:54:32 CEST 2007

Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
> On 9/9/07 clare wrote:
>
>> Hi Sean, and Michael and Joachim;
>> Sorry for late reply, Mailout was broken.
>>
>> Pity this seems to have been submerged in mails about Apple.
>> However I hope that leads to much more emphasis on the documentation
<snip>
> I couldn't agree with you more. We've been talking a lot internally
> about how to get the quality (and quantity) of our documentation
> increasing.
>
> Michael and Roh will both be working on this a lot in the (very) near
> future.
>
> If there are things that you would specifically like to see please let
> us know.

Okaay.

Hardware:

Is GTA01 continuing to be produced?

In what volumes, and at what times are they intended to hit the
web-store. (which still says 'This means that any orders placed now will
not be shipping before September 10, 2007')

Does the December timeframe for GTA02v3 explained in
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo1973 make sense?

Will GTA01 be available after GTA02 is introduced?

Software:

A brief description of planned upcoming work.

Wetware: One line per week of their best understanding of the state of
their aspect of the project per dev.

Thanks!