stylus alternative

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at
Mon Sep 10 09:52:09 CEST 2007

Hehe, we just talked in the german irc channel about that.
The korean company cowon (digital audio and video products) offers a
interesting small touchscreen device for video- and audioplayback.
For their player the use a very interesting stylus which is about the same
size as a guitar pick.
The pick-stylus is attached via a (included) short loop and available as
spare part for about $3 (in the states).
And here's the link:
Imho this would be perfect for the neo, because we have a mounting hole for
the loop in the device :)
Maybe OpenMoko want to order a bunch from cowons manufacturer (maybe FIC is
It's a really great concept of a small and really usable (guitar players
will agree) stylus.