Making GPRS/pppd connection.

Bartlomiej Zdanowski b.zdanowski at
Tue Sep 11 06:51:04 CEST 2007

Henry, what OM major version do you have? 2007.1 or 2007.2? Maybe you
know your build number?
I did some upgrade from openmoko repository and there are some
differences in connecting progress (more AT commands passes) but still I

tcsetattr: Invalid argument (line 964)

Henry Law pisze:
> You should see some AT command in both file. May be try add the
> "debug" option for pppd and search for "AT" in /var/log/message
There are AT commands which I wrote to connection sripts but no clue there.

Somebody has any idea?
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Product Research & Development Department
AutoGuard S.A.

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street