Yet another keypad idea

Derek Pressnall dpressnall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:12:16 CEST 2007

I was wondering if this method could be merged with the layout used by
qwikscript / quickwriting.  Keep the same keypad layout, but for
example to enter a "T", the combination would be 2 5, "H" would be 4 1
5, and "E" would be 8 5.  See the screenshots of the qtopia version of
qwikscript at qwikscript.sourceforge.net.