stylus alternative

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 21:46:29 CEST 2007

There is also http://www.comfortstylus.com/ which kind of works. It's
especially well suited for FPS games on the DS, probably not the best thing
for phone navigation, though.
The problem with all the finger attachments is that your finger still pretty
much obstructs the view instead of being replaced by a much thinner stylus.
By the way, if you keep looking around for finger cap styli for the DS, you
can find some really scary looking ones...

Ortwin