Charger for neo1973

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at
Tue Sep 11 22:15:26 CEST 2007

On 9/11/07, Pranav Desai <pranavadesai at> wrote:
> Hello All,
> I found this charger mentioned on wired.
> Do you think it can be used to charge the neo ?

I'm not sure if your goal is to actually use it in-flight, or just to charge
from a battery.  If it's the latter, see:

P.S. I found a mention on the community list that the phase0 phones shipped
> with a wall charger, is that true and if so then was it discontinued for
> phase 1 ?
> Here is the photo of it.

I'm not sure if they come with it or not.  But they can be had for pretty
cheap.  You'll find a lot targeted for the iPod, but you can probably find
others that may be cheaper (like