Charger for neo1973

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 22:15:26 CEST 2007

On 9/11/07, Pranav Desai <pranavadesai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I found this charger mentioned on wired.
>
> http://www.inflightpower.com/
>
> Do you think it can be used to charge the neo ?

I'm not sure if your goal is to actually use it in-flight, or just to charge
from a battery.  If it's the latter, see:
http://www.instructables.com/id/EGBQJPLCB2EP287KTZ/
http://www.instructables.com/id/E1QBI60DAJEQZJHW8Y/
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-4/qid=1189541560/ref=sr_1_4/602-0392629-9428653?ie=UTF8&asin=B000IOKLZM

P.S. I found a mention on the community list that the phase0 phones shipped
> with a wall charger, is that true and if so then was it discontinued for
> phase 1 ?
> Here is the photo of it.
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/hrwandil/413641858/in/photostream/

I'm not sure if they come with it or not.  But they can be had for pretty
cheap.  You'll find a lot targeted for the iPod, but you can probably find
others that may be cheaper (like
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-3/qid=1189541560/ref=sr_1_3/602-0392629-9428653?ie=UTF8&asin=B000HZV67Y).

-Steven