does dialer supports multiple calls at a time??

Phani Kumar Kancharala kancharlaphanikumar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 13:06:17 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I am new to openmoko... before having the real phone experience thought of
going through the source to understand how the moko applications work ,
particularly the DIALER.
I could follow the call flow and all. I tried to locate where the call
object is created to keep track of the call progress and found like the call
progress is integrated withe dialer object.
If my observation is true then here is my concern.... Is moko dialer
supporting call hold feature to handle two or more calls at once? if it
supports where can i find it?

Thank you all

-Phani