application idea

Joshua Layne joshua at
Thu Sep 13 17:07:38 CEST 2007

Denis Parchenko wrote:
>   Is it really impossible somewhere in airport to find out current
> weather outside? For example on some info-boards...
It isn't nearly as much fun.  How can you walk around the airport with
your head buried in your neo, bumping into people otherwise?

Seriously - I think the augmented reality / location+context sensitive
apps are very fun and useful - this particular example may not reflect
all attributes of such systems, but if somebody has the itch to code
it... scratch it.