3 requests/questions for Openmoko: DVB-T / Buddylist / Batman-Mesh

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 20:51:45 CEST 2007

On 9/16/07, Michael Schmidt <schmidtm524 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Currently the gui is a QT gui. And a wxwidget gui si planned to
> implement it into imule application from i2p.net. Dunno, which gui is
> better for a openmoko application.
>
> So I have the question, if openmoko applicartions should have better a
> wxwidget gui or a QT gui?
> Maybe a coder is interested to start with this messenger?

Openmoko uses GTK+-2.x for GUI which is under LGPL. There is a lot of
im clients available, and there has been a discussion about it in the
list. Try to search up old posts.

To focus on tv support before movie playback support would be strange.
Right now it is important to get the software fast and stable, and add
basic support for sms, phone calls, etc.

This is only my opinion.