does dialer supports multiple calls at a time??

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Mon Sep 17 12:44:20 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 16:36 +0530, Phani Kumar Kancharala wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am new to openmoko... before having the real phone experience
> thought of going through the source to understand how the moko
> applications work , particularly the DIALER.
> I could follow the call flow and all. I tried to locate where the call
> object is created to keep track of the call progress and found like
> the call progress is integrated withe dialer object.
> If my observation is true then here is my concern.... Is moko dialer
> supporting call hold feature to handle two or more calls at once? if
> it supports where can i find it?

Hi,

The Dialer does not currently support call hold or multiple concurrent
calls because these features are not implemented in gsmd.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/