Buglabs

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 03:55:05 CEST 2007

Also spracht hank williams (Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:17:51 -0400):
> I also think that using their stuff on openmoko would
> be incredibly cool.

I was kind of thinking in the opposite direction... running OpenMoko (the
software platform) on their stuff :-)

Maybe if Buglabs is successful, FIC/OpenMoko wants to make a GSM
BugModule ;-)  (or better, a "connect" module: GSM+BT+WiFi)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
personal:                    http://lalo.hystericalraisins.net/