OM Camera - a new angle

Gabriel Ambuehl gabriel_ambuehl at buz.ch
Tue Sep 18 16:12:45 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 18 September 2007 03:27:24 Mikko Rauhala wrote:
> Now, for the relevant part. I want an open digital camera. So, hey,
> OpenMoko guys (or somebody else in the consumer device business and into
> openness), when you're well on your way to having revolutionized the
> mobile handset market, consider building one or twelve.

I agree. And please add WiFi to it. I've been looking at WiFi cams lately, but
after the article about some horribly insecure ones on Slashdot, I figured I
want one that runs on open source...

BTW, I wonder if you could have a really small camera module (basically a CCD
chip+lens, i.e. your average webcam but saner form factor) that hooks up to
GTA02 via USB and used both power and display from Neo?