Dual-boot? (was Re: Qtopia coming for Neo1973)

Michael Schmidt schmidtm524 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 18 18:48:47 CEST 2007

please not another gnome/kde parallel world system
both libraries ( and I guess GTK embedded into QT) should be installed and work.
and for the Main window: I guess soon it is QT.

But please not a double boot option! read the QT-Experience report
from one user on the list. QT is great ! that does not mean GTK is
bad.
But I experienced KDE much better than Gnome.. think users will / want use QT...