Qtopia coming for Neo1973

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Tue Sep 18 19:12:46 CEST 2007

On Sep 18, 2007, at 9:48 AM, Tilman Baumann wrote:
> But thats how it is. Opensource is just about freedom to choose.
> The more choices the better...

My big question about Qtopia for Neo is whether or not Trolltech will
be willing to take back changes.   I've had some challenges in the
past getting them to believe bug reports that I sent in, although
they were extremely professional about it - I probably just needed to
be more persistent.

So I think that having the two projects competing is probably good in
terms of keeping people honest.   However, if I can cross-develop for
Qtopia from my Mac, that's going to make a huge difference for me.   :'}