bluez-utils not building

Richard Reichenbacher richard5 at
Wed Sep 19 08:56:51 CEST 2007

I'm sure I'm a little late reporting this one but here's the error I'm

*** Error: CONTROL/conffiles mentions conffile
/etc/bluetooth/rfcomm.conf which does not exist

ipkg-build: Please fix the above errors and try again.
NOTE: Task failed: ipkg-build execution failed
NOTE: package bluez-utils-3.19-r0: task do_package_write_ipk: failed
ERROR: TaskFailed event exception, aborting
NOTE: package bluez-utils-3.19: failed
ERROR: Build of
do_package_write_ipk failed
ERROR: Task 12
do_package_write_ipk) failed
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 579 tasks of which 569 didn't need to be
rerun and 1 failed.
make: *** [build-package-bluez-utils] Error 1

Richard Reichenbacher