Qtopia coming for Neo1973

Ian Darwin ian at darwinsys.com
Wed Sep 19 16:06:27 CEST 2007

> On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 20:40 +0100, thomas.cooksey at bt.com wrote:
>>> Would you really say either gnome or is wasted effort and should be
>>> discontinued? Or vim/gnome,linux/bsd,gecko/webkit/mysql/postgres...

>> Yes, it's my personal belief that these projects all represent wasted effort
 >>and that if they cooperated they'd achieve more. I always get a nice
warm
 >>fuzzy feeling whenever I see a forked project merge (Compiz Fusion,
Webkit/KHTML)

Maybe you should let Microsoft buy them all out and then there'd only be
one way. :-) If that's not what you want, "be careful what you wish for".

Alternately, if you were appointed tzar for a day, do you believe you
have sufficient wisdom to decide which one has the "right" approach?

"Choice is good."