Screen shots of Qtopia on Neo and some thoughts

Bartlomiej Zdanowski b.zdanowski at
Thu Sep 20 06:59:24 CEST 2007

Jeremy G pisze:
> I would be so disappointed if the OpenMoko devs gave up.  Don't get me
That would be horrible :-/
I think Qtopia is finally and fully open to gain some new developers
from our community. Because of it maturity I suppose some of Openmoko
developers would be interested in having it and developing it. So Qtopia
gained another developing plaform - Neo.
Don't give up guys, OM needs you! :-)

*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Product Research & Development Department
AutoGuard S.A.

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street