Help Request for our Webshop

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at
Sun Sep 23 09:42:51 CEST 2007

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:33:42 +0200, Sean Moss-Pultz <sean at>

> Dear Community,
> We have a specification and database model in place for our new webshop
> but we can't find the resources needed to implement this in the near
> future.
I think it is great that you ask this of the community first. I was
wondering just the other day why Openmoko never posted any job openings on
the list, and now you did. Having people who are enthusiastic about the
project working on it can only be for the better.