Help Request for our Webshop

Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at
Sun Sep 23 10:21:16 CEST 2007

2007/9/23, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at>:
> The "standard" Open Source Web Shop is OSCommerce (http://
> The only requirements it does not solve are
> * it is witten in PHP
> * it has its own database model

Hi! Recently I'm running a one-person project on oscommerce and the
deeper I get inside the code the more I see what a piece of ugly
written software this is... Each file is a  mixture  of HTML, PHP and
even SQL. There are no templates, no MVC nor other model, code is
buggy, unmaintened and uses PHP classes like tables. It's a software
that stuck in time five years ago... I would never do anything in
oscommerce again.