Help Request for our Webshop

Mimil Mimil mimilowns at
Tue Sep 25 00:22:41 CEST 2007

There is also something called OFBiz (Open For Business - out there in the java world.
I think it may be considered as a very mature product but it needs to be
customized and it is the point were it can cost a little because it is not a
"dummy" project. There is just a big codebase (you can do everything with it
and many things are also implemented) and I think it is well written.