HW difference between 2nd generation Neo1973 and mass market release

Gianni Costanzi gianni.costanzi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 19:45:03 CEST 2007

Hi people,
I would like to know if there will be any HW differences between the
2nd generation Neo1973 that will be released in October (hopefully)
and what is called mass-marked version... will it be only a SW
difference (i.e. just a matter of upgrading the SW on the "october
version")? What will happen if the "october version" will show some HW
problems? Will buyers have the possibility to get their Neo1973 fixed?

I don't know if there is an answer for my questions above..

I hope to have it soon in my hands... :D

Gianni