Accelerometer brainstorming

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at
Tue Apr 1 17:10:20 CEST 2008

On 4/1/08, Alexey Feldgendler <alexey at> wrote:
> In Norway, where I live, some tunnels are very long and even sometimes
> contain internal enter and exit lanes, so there can be more than one way
> to go. My Garmin navigator tries to estimate where I am basing on the
> speed I had when entering the tunnel, so sometimes it notifies me of an
> internal exit I have to take too late.
Correct! We even have round abouts inside tunnels. If you take the wrong
you would have to drive for a long time to be able to turn and get back (on
highway). So the phone needs a system that is better than the one from

Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at: