support win mobile

Marc Verwerft marc.js.verwerft at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:52:00 CEST 2008

Hmm. You don't like the openness of the OS? Can you elaborate why?
It's the openness of the OS and underlying hardware that allows to
have inventive uses for this device ...

And as regards security: if there is anything I learned from the likes
of Bruce Schneier, it's to distrust anything not open for inspection