Car charger to GTA02

Alexander Frøyseth alexander.froyseth at
Tue Apr 1 13:35:04 CEST 2008

Perhaps I will make one, and offcorse share the plans.
I do not have a Neo, but if someone dares to try it on theirs and it
works, I will be a verry happy man.

Starting the research now, anyone that can give me the specs of the
charger, Voltage and Amps.

Alexander Frøyseth