Openmoko strives for openness (smedia glamo)

Rogen, Mario Mario.Rogen at
Wed Apr 2 11:21:20 CEST 2008

How about "employ" some people like Tom Cooksey but don't pay them
anything? Would that be a violation of the NDA?

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Andy Green
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 11:08 AM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Subject: Re: Openmoko strives for openness (smedia glamo)

| 5) Some poor person tries to write a driver without the docs. :-/

There's a 6) I thought about, AFAIK it could theoretically anyway be
possible we can write detailed header files for an open driver which
contain register and bitfield enums and comments for the 3D unit.  If we
did write our own we would certainly have to do this anyway and
presumably it is okay by whatever agreement exists (but surprises are
the norm here).

Paging through the data, this itself is not a small job.

- -Andy
Version: GnuPG v1.4.8 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora -

Openmoko community mailing list