TangoGPS/OpenMoko Development Fosdem talk online

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Wed Apr 2 12:54:37 CEST 2008

Marcus did an excellent talk at Fosdem this year on his project
TangoGPS, and on OpenMoko development in general.

Unfortunately I missed the first few minutes, but it's now available
available on-line so I can catch what I missed. I would recommend it to
anyone interested in OpenMoko development.

Info: http://fosdem.org/2008/schedule/events/475

OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/