OpenMoko Presentation in London

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 23:42:09 CEST 2008

Community members in Oxford can see me speak about our (Oxford
Archaeology's) plans for the FreeRunner later this month:

http://oxford.geeknights.net/2008/apr-22nd/

Hopefully I'll have some devices to show off.

As for South Africa, Oxford Archaeology will more than likely be
attending FOSS4G this year, FreeRunners in hand:

http://conference.osgeo.org/index.php/foss4g/2008

Cheers,

Joseph