A few questions on the GSOC

Jacob Thebault-Spieker summatusmentis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 00:59:22 CEST 2008

I'm also a student applying to Summer of Code (different project
though). I'd say, since the deadline is coming up quickly, at least get
an application in. If I recall correctly, there are a number of other
students apply for this project as well.

Also, the person(mickeyl) who is kind of 'heading up' GSoC, is on
vacation right now, and won't be back(I think) until the Monday that
applications are due. So, at least from my point of view. I'd say get an
application in, and go from there. Does that make sense?

--
Jacob Thebault-Spieker
Cell: (207) 717-5114