Loosing your moko

Federico Lorenzi florenzi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 17:37:28 CEST 2008

One of the really cool ideas is the bluetooth one as mentioned before.
You can pick up a cheap bluetooth headset for next to nothing, and all
you do is carry it around with you. When / if the neo detects it is
out of range / past a specific RSSI, then it will start making noise.
Not necessarily screaming 'I AM BEING STOLEN' but maybe play a song at
full volume and start vibrating like crazy. You could also have it so
if it goes past a specific RSSI it sends a message to the headset, to
be discrete :)

Cheers,
Federico