Loosing your moko

ramsesoriginal ramsesoriginal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 19:55:48 CEST 2008

I too am (some sort of) developer. I tried to mess around a bit with
soem simple openmoko programming some months ago (pre-GTA01), but
since then we've gotten a long way. as far as I can understand it,
most of this options ould'nt be difficult, and if the correct bindings
are provided, could even be handled by some lines of python/ruby/...

My corner of the web: http://blog.ramsesoriginal.org