Loosing your moko

Sean Anderson keep.brain.from.freezing at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 14:19:29 CEST 2008

It sounds like these anti-theft measures are more likely to confuse the
ordinary user. They sound quite ingenious, but are still not going to be
an impenetrable barrier to theft - and probably not worth the effort.

The thread is concerning the loss of the Moko, and I am reminded of
those beeping keyrings you can buy - you press a button and your keys
will begin beeping and flashing, enabling you to find them located under
the couch or wherever. Can anyone answer as to whether tracking the Moko
via GPS/sending an SMS is possible?

Sean.