USB 2.0 insted of USB 1.1

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 18:46:39 CEST 2008

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Alexander Frøyseth
<alexander.froyseth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why is it USB 1.1 on the neo, and not USB 2.0?

The CPU on the Freerunner is not capable of 480Mb/s.
I think 14Mb/s was max, but I didn't check it.

>  It is cheaper to buy a USB 2.0 cable, than a card reader.

There is no such thing as an "USB 2.0 cable". It is called "USB
cable". There is no difference between a cable used for USB 1.0, 1.1
or 2.0.

And what has this to do with a card reader???

--
Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:
<URL:http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=5774>