openmoko on ebay, usb board works with gta2?

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at
Mon Apr 7 15:54:51 CEST 2008

Does it not work with the NOR because some chip selects or other similar
#define type thing needs to be updated?  Or is it not ever going to work
with NOR flash?  Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Michael
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 9:18 PM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Subject: Re: openmoko on ebay, usb board works with gta2?

Hi Matthew,

I have checked with the experts.

GTA01 debug board will work with GTA02 (Freerunner), with some

1. You can not program NOR FLASH
2. I2C and SPI aren't available on the debug board

The main functions, JTAG and serial console, will be just fine. And you