Unofficial poll: Do you want 3G in the proposed successor, GTA03?

thomasg thomas at gstaedtner.net
Mon Apr 7 16:25:42 CEST 2008

If you ask me: drop wifi, add hsdpa. But nobody asks me. :(
Wimax won't be of any relevance for mobile devices in the future, so no need
to deal with it.
I think it's too early to talk about LTE yet, let's stay with what we have:
HSDPA.
Phase 4 is coming, means up to 10 mbit/s gross (maybe 8 mbit/s net) and
Phase 2 (about 2.8 mbit/s net in my personal tests) is pretty common and
already used in some mobiles.