Unofficial poll: Do you want 3G in the proposed successor, GTA03?

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at
Mon Apr 7 17:07:53 CEST 2008

Dnia Monday 07 of April 2008, thomasg napisał:
> If you ask me: drop wifi, add hsdpa. But nobody asks me. :(

HSDPA has sense IF you can have unlimited transfer. Here all operators
sell few GB pack after which all you get is 16-32kbps. So I would prefer
WiFi probably.

But my next phone will rather be Windows Mobile powered as I do not think
that Freerunner will be good enough to replace current phone.

OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

         Real programmers don't document.
         If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.