Unofficial poll: Do you want 3G in the proposed successor, GTA03?

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at
Mon Apr 7 18:15:50 CEST 2008

As a US resident, 3G is pretty useless to me.  Mostly because it costs
AT LEAST an additional $30 a month to utilize it.  I'm also not sure
it's available in my area.

WiFi, on the other hand, is free when it's available (which is
admittedly scarce in some areas).