Unofficial poll: Do you want 3G in the proposed successor, GTA03?

Steven Kurylo sk at
Mon Apr 7 18:46:24 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 5:00 AM, Federico Lorenzi <florenzi at> wrote:
> First off, this is by no means official in any way. Vote on [1] if you
>  _think_ 3G is essential for a successor to FreeRunner

I'll miss Edge when I swap my blackberry for the FreeRunner.  Wifi
will hopefully mean I won't notice.

Either way I still want UMTS in the next version.  If the next version
doesn't have UMTS, I don't know what it could offer which would make
me upgrade, short of my old one wearing out.

Steven Kurylo