Unofficial poll: Do you want 3G in the proposed successor, GTA03?

Ben shadroth at
Tue Apr 8 00:31:40 CEST 2008

depends which country you're in as to which form is best. for highest
coverage in Australia you'd need Telstra's proprietary NextG format,
for the cheaper (10x cheaper) carriers you'd need whatever they are

i think rather than making any particular network inbuilt in the
phone, an add-in module that could be swapped would be a much better
way to go.

all i really care about is:
* makes and receives phone calls
* Bluetooth (for headset to comply with driving laws here, and data transfer)
* some sort of PDA functionality (organiser, todo list, etc.)

I am yet to find a device which does all of those without
crashing/stuffing up/being incompatible with next release/not syncing
with my Linux or Mac computers.

If I want to browse the net while I'm out - well that's what I've got
two laptops and wireless broadband for. If I need something quickly,
I'm not going to appreciate it on a tiny screen anyway - I don't count
the latest YouTube video as a need.