michael at openmoko.org
Tue Apr 8 17:13:04 CEST 2008
It is my understanding that this is the intention, but I haven't yet
received positive confirmation. I'll try to get an answer soon.
Steven Kurylo wrote:
>> PVT testing is in process, and I'll ask Steve to send an update within the
>> next few days.
> A little while ago when I asked, you weren't sure if they are mass
> producing the 850 and 900 Mhz versions at the same time.
> Are they being produced at the same time or will we have to wait a few
> months for the second version?
> Thank you.
More information about the community