Loosing your moko

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 18:12:51 CEST 2008

On 4/7/08, Didier Raboud <didier at raboud.com> wrote:

> * If I loose or let my Moko being stolen, I can find my connection
> parameters (on the paper) and go to track.openmoko.com and there I can
> find
> 24 coordinates a day. This could help me find it back or help the police
> find it back. Of course, if the Moko is turned off, it won't be possible
> track it. But as soon as it is turned on again (even if flashed with
> default image), it will restart to send coordinates to the default server
> with its SIM-change and flash-change prone ID.

There is only one problem with this. If the phone is flashed, the the flash
will be erased/overwritten and the program to transmit the coordinates will
be gone.

--
Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:
<URL:http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=5774>