Unofficial poll: Do you want 3G in the proposed successor, GTA03?

Rafael Campos methril at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 08:47:46 CEST 2008

Hello to everyone,

I think that it's really important to have the lastest technologies in mind
in order to develop a device that is going to be out a year (or more).
Another interesting technology that i think is going to grow in the nexts
months is WiMAX. For me 3G is necessary for the next device, & HSDPA too,
and also an "upgraded" wireless technology is important. Of course, all this
is not allways necessary, but it's more attractive to the buyer to have a
lot of technologies together and you, as a user, you choose between use them
or not.