Loosing your moko

Sebastian Billaudelle sebbil at gmx.de
Wed Apr 9 15:39:06 CEST 2008

Yes, i think a "normal" hijacker has no skills to flash the image - it
is unusual with normal phones. I think nearly all of them don't know
about a function like the one we are discussing here.
But i think there is another problem: I don't know if it legal to track
the position of a person without his/her permission - even if he/she has
stolen my phone...
Will the cops be allowed to use this information? There are lots of
crazy laws... Is a lawyer here on this list?

cheers
Sebatsian