CAD file

Michael Shiloh michael at
Wed Apr 9 20:25:20 CEST 2008

It's a packaging problem. I think whoever created the original zip file
must have had the files twice, so the second copy got the .1 extension.

I'll fix that when I get a chance. Meanwhile, simply rename it to remove
the .1 extension:

	mv gtc02-msh01.prt.1 gtc02-msh01.prt

or whatever is suitable for the OS your using.

Let me know if this doesn't solve your problem.