Listening to music/podcasts

Jens Fursund jens.fursund at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 20:43:28 CEST 2008

Hi Freerunners!

I was wondering if anyone know if it is possible to answer a call from
a headset while listening to music/podcasts. As in the music/podcast
stops and the call takes over by a click on the answer/hangup button
on the headset. Furthermore it would be great if we could implement a
feature where either espeak would read the name aloud when the call
comes in, or you would be able to provide your own sound to the call
(as to know who it is, without taking the phone out of your pocket, of
course).

Best Regards,

Jens