next costumers location

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Sat Apr 12 03:10:45 CEST 2008

Pietro "m0nt0" Montorfano ha scritto:
> What about a nice wiki page telling if you want to buy a neo where do
> you live and an email to contact? This could be useful to take the
> advantage to buy 10 neo at a time and then giving it to each one who was
> accorded.
> Let me explain, i want a neo, i'm from italy, near milan, marco (usual
> name here) live in milan and wants a neo too, (and so on for 10 people)...
> So pietro, marco and each other put an order together to minimize the
> cost of the neo, so everyone can get the neo at a smaller price.

I agree, btw I think that it will be cheaper also if on a city we can't
  group 10 people, simply we'll order on the "most requested city", and
from there we'll ship to other buyers... Standard shipping in Italy
should be just 8€ more: that's definitely lower than 30$ :P...

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/