LCD protector

Ajit Natarajan ajitk at email.com
Sat Apr 12 23:13:40 CEST 2008

Hello,

A friend of mine who owns an iPhone purchased an LCD protector.  It is a
sheet of clear material cut to the dimensions of the LCD screen.  When
affixed to the screen, it doesn't affect touch screen operation.
However, it resists scratching and fingerprints can simply be wiped off.

Is this something that will be needed on the Freerunner?  Or does the
Freerunner come with a scratch resistant screen/coating?  If a protector
is needed, will there be an option to purchase it?

My friend told me that one needs to be careful when affixing the
protector, or ``bubbles'' will result.  It would be great if
instructions could be included with the protector on the best technique
to affix it.

Thanks.

Ajit